Cotton Weave Throw
The perfect marriage of fashion and function, the Cotton Weave Throw adds a splash of color and warmth to your room. With a textural weave and a rainbow of vibrant colors, it is just the right weight to toss over you as you curl up on the couch.
- 100% ring-spun cotton, soft yet durable
- Year-round comfort
- Textured weave finished with a self-hem
- 420 GSM
- Also available as a blanket
- Made in India
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Caution: Extra-soft handspun yarn has been used so there may be some lint after first wash
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Ring-spun Cotton - Ring-spun cotton is created by twisting and winding yarns simultaneously and continuously, enhancing the softness, smoothness and durability of the fabric.
Self-Hem - Self-hem is a type of finished border. The material is folded and sewn to create a finished border.
Q & A