Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Bath Towel
Mix, match, monogram – the sky is the limit with our Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Towels. Made of the finest long-staple Turkish cotton, these towels are thick, fluffy, and absorbent, and come in a rainbow of vibrant colors.
- Plush, soft, and absorbent bath towels
- Long and smooth staple 100% combed Turkish cotton
- 620 GSM
- Finished with dobby striping
- Can have a monogram
- Part of our Company Cotton™ Bath Collection
- Woven in Turkey
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 12 in. x 12 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A