Sunbrella® Indoor/Outdoor Toss Pillows
Designed to live outdoors for seasons to come, our latest collection of indoor/outdoor toss pillows transforms any alfresco space into a haven of comfort and style. Offered in a wide selection of solids and patterns, they’re covered in high-performance Sunbrella® fabric to resist stains, fading, water, mold, and mildew. Overstuffed with soft, fast-drying polyfill, our pillows will last, summer after summer.
- Our durable all-weather toss pillows are woven with durable and beautiful Sunbrella® performance fabric
- Sunbrella® fabrics are woven–rather than printed to retain their color
- Made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics that are stain-, fade-, water-, mold-, and mildew-resistant
- Cushions made with Sunbrella® performance fabrics carry a 5-year limited warranty against fading
- Color goes to the core of Sunbrella® performance fabrics, which means the fibers are saturated with UV-stabilized pigments before they are woven into fabrics–rather than printed on after the fabric is made
- Overstuffed densified polyester fiber fill ensures your pillows will last several seasons
- Our fiber fill also allows our pillows to dry quickly if left out, just by laying them on their side
- Striped pillows are “flow matched” ensuring the stripes line up through the piping and the front of the cushion
- Pillows are sewn shut
- Made in Mexico: Patterns, Stripes, and Solids in Capri, Forest Green, Ginkgo, Melon, Sunflower, and White
- Made in China: Solids in Antique Beige, Aruba, Black, Charcoal, Jockey Red, Navy, Silver, and Taupe
Each measures 5 in. thick
- 16 in. x 16 in.
- 20 in. x 20 in.
- Bolster: 7 in. Dia. x 20 in.
- Lumbar, 20 in. x 13 in.
- Spot clean with mild natural soap
- Air dry only
- Though water resistant, for best results stow away Sunbrella® cushions when it rains
Sunbrella® - Sunbrella fibers are saturated to the core with highly UV-stable pigments, making Sunbrella fabrics resistant to fading and the degrading effects of sunlight. Resists mold and mildew, and easily cleaned with bleach.
Q & A